For the past few months I have been obsessing over deep cranberry shades. Like I`m serious, i need help. Ever since I could remember Red Cranberry Wine shades have screamed at my soul in various languages! So when i came across two Makeup Geek Shadows i instantly put them in my cart and anxiously awaited the mailman to arrive at my doorstep. Let me introduce you to my NEWEST MUG Shadows!!
and MUG Cherry Cola
If you don`t have these colors, i suggest you go to Makeup Geek website and order your little heart out beauties!!
Now onto the Makeup Look!
If you want to know how i achieved this look using these two shadows, Keep reading!
[ F a c E ]
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation
- MAC Blunt for contour
- MAC Melba Blush
- ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate
[ E Y E S ]
- MakeupGeek Bitten on the Lid
- MakeupGeek Cherry Cola on the outer corner &lower crease as well the inner corner
- MakeupGeek Creme Brule as transition shade in the crease
- MakeupGeek Chickadee blending out the transition shade in the crease
- LORAC pro 2 palette Buff as brow bone highlight
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette Creme Brule (Gold Color) as inner corner highlight.
[ L I P S ]
- Colorpop Beeper
Is there a color you just can`t live without?! Leave it in the comments below.
Any suggestions for new makeup looks to show you guys?! Leave that in the comments as well. Goodnight everyone!