I had a little bit of free-time so I decided to play around with another MakeupGeek Eyeshadow. This time i played around with Petal Pusher. When i first started this look I really thought it would be more of a dusty purple color, but i was pleasantly surprised. I was also sent these beautiful lip product to review and instead of doing separate posts i decided to do an Ombre Lip! So this is not only introducing Petal Pusher I am also introducing Peek Cosmetics lip products!
[ F A C E ]
- Tarte Rainforest of the sea Foundation
- Mac Pro Longwear concealer
- MAC Blunt for contour
- MAC Melba Blush
- MAC Soft and Gentle as highlight
[ E Y E S ]
- MakeupGeek Petal Pusher in the crease
- Lorac Cosmetics Creme Brule as transition in crease and to smoke out petal pusher
- MakeupGeek Cherry Cola in lower crease
- NYX cosmetics Milk Pencil on lid
- MAC cosmetics Vanilla Pigment On the lid
- DODO Lashes – use promo code BeautybyshawneyMUA for 10% off!!
[ L I P S ]
- Peek Cosmetics Mystery [ Red color ] all over the lips
- Peek Cosmetics Purple Kisses [ Purple color] in the middle of the lips blended out.
Let me just tell you how in LOVE i am with Peek Cosmetics! Their lip products are so moisturizing and smell like peppermint! They last forever as well, which is exactly what you want out of lip products!
Are you going to recreate this look? Let me know in the comments below!